I wanted to add that doing cardio is very important as well. You need to do it 3-5 days per week for a minimum of 30 minutes max of 45 minutes. Hope this helps. Lets get those abs! Also please share my blog with your friends and send any questions you have my way! Thanks for following have a fantastic day!
What is your opinion on a juice cleanse? Do you think they are worth it or not? Also, I'm wanting to tone my arms, what exercises would you recommend?
ReplyDeleteHey Kelsey! It is good to do cleanses every once in a while to detoxify the body. That being said not all cleanses are good to do. What juice cleanse were you thinking of doing?
DeleteWhen toning your arms you want make sure to really hit the triceps. They make up the majority of your arms mass so they will also burn more calories for you. Push ups are king with arms! Dips are also very good as well. Do you have access to weights if so, I can give you some other suggestions
I have been looking into the M'lis cleanse as well as Suja Juice. Have you heard anything on those?
DeleteI have access to weights at the gym or I have 5lb weights at home. I have never heard of dips...how do you do those?
Hey Kelsey if you are are thinking about doing a cleanse, I would strongly recommend picking up the book Clean by Alejandro Junger MD. This is a fantastic cleanse.
ReplyDeleteAs far as dips go just on a chair, place your hands on the edge of the chair right by your hips. Then slide your hips off the chair, allow your arms to bend to a 90 degree angle and then push yourself back up. I hope that make sense.
Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks again for following!